[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This is such a simple and easy recipe to follow! If you’re into bananas, you’re going to love this! If you’re lactose intolerant and are looking for other alternatives, give this a try!
- Optional sweeteners, flavors, and toppings
- Coconut Flakes
- Cocoa Powder
- Peanut Butter
- Your pick!
- Food Processor/Blender
- Peel at least two Bananas
- Feel free to add more. The more, the larger the quantity!
- Freeze them overnight
- Add frozen bananas to your food processor, or blender
- Pulse until creamy
- You can add your flavors and sweeteners here if you choose
- Add however many toppings your heart pleases!
- If you have leftovers, just store in the freezer in a sealed container.