[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]If you’re transitioning into a natural deodorant, you may find that your armpits are reacting adversely. Most of the time, all you need is a quick mask to help detox your skin and prep for this new product.
- Bowl (no metal!)
- Spoon/Spatula (again, no metal!)
- 1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Bentonite Clay Powder
- Wash your armpits with water and mild soap.
- Pat dry.
- Mix your ACV and Bentonite Clay until it’s a smooth consistency
- Apply a thin layer directly to your armpits
- Spread it a little further out than where you normally apply deodorant
- Wait for it to dry
- Use this time to lay back and relax, with your arms up!
- After about 10-20 minutes, you can rinse it off with water and pat dry.
Good to Know
You’ll know it’s dry when the mixture hardens and turns a lighter color than when first applied. While it’s drying, you’ll notice it will begin to flake and fall off with too much movement.
Some redness is expected after this mask!
Use this mask once a week to help reduce bacteria buildup. If you find that it’s not helpful, feel free to use it daily along with your new Natural Deodorant!
As always, consult with your doctor! This recipe is not intended to treat any conditions that may be the underlying cause of your adverse reaction while using a new deodorant.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]